Are you and your little ones looking for a fun-filled adventure in Nashville? Look no further, because this city is packed with activities that will keep your kids entertained and happy for hours!
For a dose of culture and education, check out the Adventure Science Center, where kids can learn about science through hands-on exhibits and interactive activities. And if your kids are animal lovers, the Nashville Zoo is a must-see. With a wide variety of animals from all over the world, your kids will have a blast while learning about different species and habitats.
But Nashville is not only about indoor activities, it also offers plenty of outdoor adventures for families. Take a trip to Percy Warner Park and enjoy a hike or have a picnic while taking in the beautiful scenery. And for a unique experience, rent a paddleboat at the Shelby Park Boathouse and explore the lake together.
And when you need to take a break and refuel, Nashville is known for its delicious food. Take your kids to the famous Loveless Cafe for some of the southern comfort food, or visit the Nashville Farmer’s Market where you can find a variety of treats and snacks.
With so many options to choose from, Nashville is the perfect destination for a family-friendly getaway. From interactive museums to outdoor adventures, and delicious treats, this city has something for everyone. So pack your bags and get ready for a fun-filled adventure with your kids in Nashville!
10 Kids Activities in Nashville
- Nashville Zoo – The zoo is always a fun activity for kids because they can ride one of the attractions they have, see so many animals, special attractions, and even the new reptile exhibit.
- Art Urban – They have a number of kids activities including splatter paint, paint parties, and even art class. They even allow birthday parties.
- Nashville Shores – Fun in the sun and water. Nashville’s biggest water park has season passes on a payment plan starting at $13/month. Kids love the water, slides and fun snacks.
- Drive-In Movies – This old school activity is so much fun and is very affordable. You can bring your own food and snacks, all while enjoying a double feature with your kid(s).
- Ice Skating – Kids are free to $7 to ice skate. This fun activity can be done year around at the indoor skating rink here in Nashville.
- Climb Nashville – If you have a little one with a lot of energy, Climb is the perfect place to take them. With cushioned floors and short to tall rock climbing walls, your kid is likely to burn a lot of energy.
- Adventure Science Center – Although everyone has been here at some point. It is not a place to forget when thinking about planning a day out with your kid(s). Enjoy learning about science, technology and more.
- Bowling – Put up the bumpers and have fun! This is a classic activity that most people forget about when thinking about things to do with your kid(s). It can be very afford and 100% fun!
- Lane Motor Museum – This is a very affordable way to spend the day. Kids are free to $3 for entry. They can learn about a variety of cars, the history, design and more.
- The Adventure Park – This is Nashville’s newest and largest adventure park. They are not currently open but will reopen in the spring for some outdoors FUN and ADVENTURE.