If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to the classic beef burger, look no further than the turkey burger! Not only is it a leaner protein option, but it can also be incredibly flavorful and juicy when done right. And we’ve got the perfect recipe for you.
Our turkey burger recipe is the best of the best, featuring a combination of spices and toppings that will leave you coming back for seconds (and maybe even thirds!). We’ll show you how to make the perfect patty, packed with onions, garlic, and paprika, and how to cook it to perfection whether you’re grilling or using a skillet.
And the best part? You can customize your toppings to your heart’s content, from creamy avocado to tangy mustard, and everything in between. This turkey burger recipe is a game-changer, and we can’t wait to share it with you. So, let’s get cooking!
The BEST Turkey Burger Recipe
- 1 package Ground Turkey
- 1/4 Onion
- Garlic Use until your ancestors tell you to stop
- Salt Use until your ancestors tell you to stop
- Pepper Use until your ancestors tell you to stop
- 1 Egg
- Ranch Seasoning Use until your ancestors tell you to stop
- Olive Oil Add enough to coat the bottom of your skillet
- Mix all ingrediants in a bowl
- Make into balls
- Smash into a patty
- Add Olive oil to the skillet
- Add patties to the skillet
- Cook on both sides until cooked through
- Add cheese if you like
- Add butter to skillet
- Add buns
- Cook until toasted on the inside